The Call of Duty Warzone is a massively popular warzone free-to-play game available for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC. The Call of Duty Warzone is a heavy game which requires modern hardware to play this game well. This game was released on March 10, 2020 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC. In this post we are discussing Call of Duty Warzone System Requirements for playing this game on PC. Just after the release it attracted over 6 million players and within 7 days of release active user base increased to over 15 million. This shows the game’s popularity among gamers all over the world.
There are minimal system requirements for playing this game on PC. If you are planning to install this game on your computer then it is necessary that your system has the enough resources to handle this game. You can’t install and play this game on a very old pc, so check out the System Requirements for the massively popular Call of Duty Warzone game.
The Call of Duty Warzone game is a highly computer intensive game which requires huge processing to process the game graphics and run the game logic. So, your system must match the minimal system requirements of this game.
Here is minimal system requirements for playing Call of Duty Warzone game:
- CPU: Intel Core i3-4340 or AMD FX-6300 – Used for processing of various games logic fast.
- RAM: 8 GB – You should have at least 8GB of RAM in your system.
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit (SP1) or Windows 10 64-Bit (1709 or later) – Windows 7 64-bit is the minimal requirement to run this game.
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 or AMD Radeon HD 7950.This the GPU card which is used for graphics rendering.
- Pixel Shader:0
- Vertex Shader:0
- Sound Card: Yes
- Free Disk Space: 90 GB – At least 90GB hard disk space is required for this game.
- Dedicated Video RAM: 2048 MB – The video RAM is important and you should have at least 2GB
Now we will discuss the recommended system requirements for playing Call of Duty Warzone. The Call of Duty Warzone game is heavy graphics and complex game application, which requires a lot of GPU and CPU processing power. For running this game is high quality graphics and sound your system should match the recommended system requirements as told by the game developer. If you have a system which is powerful then the recommended system then it’s also good and you can run some applications in the background while playing this game.
Here is the detail of recommended system requirements for playing the Call of Duty Warzone game in full blown graphics mode:
- CPU: Intel Core i5-2500K or AMD Ryzen R5 1600X Processor – If you have a more advanced processor then it will provide you much better performance.
- RAM: 12 GB – The recommended RAM requirement is at least 12GB.
- Operating System: Windows 10 64 Bit (latest Service Pack) – Windows 10 is a better operating system for playing this game.
- Video Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 4GB / GTX 1660 6GB or AMD Radeon R9 390 / AMD RX 580 – More powerful card will definitely help you getting better results.
- Pixel Shader:1
- Vertex Shader:1
- Sound Card: Yes
- Free Disk Space: 90 GB – The 90GB free hard disk space is required, if you have more space then its good.
- Dedicated Video RAM: 4096 MB – 4GB dedicated RAM is recommended to play this game.
Why is a GPU required for playing games?
You might be wondering about the requirement of GPU for playing the game. Let’s see the importance of GPUs for playing heavy graphics games such as Call of Duty Warzone game.The GPU is also known as Graphics Processing Unit which is a specialized hardware for rendering of graphics. In games there are lots of graphics which are rendered to display the user in the game. For example when a player is changing the location then the graphics processing unit is used to render the graphics on the screen by calculating various parameters.
High quality graphics in the game needs more processing power and this is achieved through the GPU installed on the machine. So, if you are planning to install and play the Call of Duty Warzone game then you should have minimal system specification.